Win Toolkit 126.96.36.199 Full Download
Download Win Toolkit: It is a lightweight and easy to use application created to help you customize your Windows installation! The program also includes tools that allow you to integrate them all. To access extra tools, click Tools Manager when you open Win Toolkit. With this tool you can integrate Plugins, Drivers, Devices, Language packs, Modified Files, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Silent Installers, Updates. You can also remove features such as Windows Media Player, and customize the Windows default service state. The Win Toolkit also comes with extra tools that help you convert files, prepare ISOs, download the latest updates (thanks to SoLoR) and customize your images to fully tailor your Windows installation disc to your needs. Win Toolkit is the first program that integrates your favorite programs into your Windows 7 installation disc!
Toolkit Earn All Features:
- All in One Integrator. This is the best tool in the Win Toolkit, allowing you to add, combine Components, Drivers, Devices, Language Packs, Editing Services, Silent Installations, SFX, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Updates, and Wallpapers. It gives!
- ISO Maker. This is what it says on the tin, it creates your ISO file for burning! Now supports UEFI!
- Win Toolkit Guides. A direct and beautiful link that guides you through how to use the Win Toolkit.
- SoLoR SP1 Updates. SoLoR works hard and provided ALL updates released since Service Pack 1; so you should take this credit, this little tool allows you to easily download updates about Microsoft’s Windows Updates, but more importantly Microsoft’s private releases and which ones they’re privately publishing. It was not released through Windows Update.
- Windows 7 SP1 ISO. It provides a link to a Windows 7 SP1 DVD to a completely free, legal and official download source. Note, you will still need your own serial key.
- Unattended Creator. Create an unattended file that you use to install Windows, create the new file, and make sure you place it in the DVD root directory.
- USB Boot Preparation. It prepares the USB stick, so you can install Windows, of course your computer needs to support USB startup!
- WIM Manager. Manage and edit your Install.wim; for example, you can rename images, delete images, add new ones, create ISO, rebuild, link, unlink, and so on. You can do. You can also use this tool to integrate your unattended files.
- All-In-One Disk Builder. This tool allows you to merge all your WIM files into a single DVD, which is the most commonly used x86 and x64 disk.
- Component Removal. This program allows you to remove more than 100 components that come with Windows, some of them Internet Explorer, IIS, Windows Media Player, Sample Images, Tablet PC components, etc.… I finally plan to add some more.
- WIM Registry Editor. This tool mounts the pin and then the registry, so you can add your tweaks to this image!
- Language Pack Converter. Converts Langauge Packs in Exe format into a cabinet, so you can merge them.
- MSP Juicer (MS Office). Converts Office Updates to msp so they can automatically install when you install Office.
- MSU> CAB Converter. Converts MSU to CAB files so that you can integrate or install them into your existing operating system through CAB Installer.
- Driver Loader. This installs drivers on your currently installed system using pnputil.exe, installs only the drivers you need. This tool also allows you to remove drivers.
- Update Installer. This installs updates to your currently installed system, probably used by those using SoLoR Updates. This tool also allows you to remove old updates.
- SWM Merger. Combine * .swm files into a larger * .wim file so that they can be edited.
- WIM Separator. This tool splits your install.wim into multiple files, so you can fit them on multiple CDs.
- Capture the image. Captures new WIM images, so you can use this new image to load Windows.
- Plugin Builder. This tool is for advanced users to create .WA files that other users can use to integrate the All-In-One Tool into your image.
- CAB Retriever. When Windows Update downloads updates, the cabinet files remain in a folder. This tool retrieves these files, so you can merge them.
What’s New in Win Toolkit 188.8.131.52?
- Added Windows 10 public keys.
- Added screen to bring current windows into Tools
- All ads on links have been removed (as of 2018).
Toolkit Full How to Open, Activate or Register?
- Turn off Virus Protection
- Run the program
- Done! Enjoy
Full Toolkit Win
Win Toolkit It is designed to allow you to create such a custom Windows installer by removing components that are not useful to you or by adding the necessary drivers and fine-tuning; Equally important, it has the option to automatically run the installation procedure with very little user intervention.
Win Toolkit Download is free and does not require installation. Since the program gives you access to free and legal download of ISOs, you don’t need to have the Windows image you want to change. Basically, as long as the license keys are at hand, you should go.